Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WK1- Day 5: Casual to Committed

Is your relationship moving from casual to committed?

Admiration vs Devotion- I define admiration more like fondness and devotion equals committed.

My relationship with Jesus has been one of fondness.

What would your life look like as a totally committed follower?

  • I would give up security for the opportunity to grow my faith muscle
  • I would give without a fear of lack or not receiving recompense. 
  • I would forgive more easily and judge less
  • I would trust when I don't have the answers
Imagine Jesus praying over you: [Wow!]

Father, bless your daughter, Ebony, and bring her to a better understanding and a deeper more intimate relationship with you. Forgive her shortcomings, but continue to reveal them so she can learn and grow. Help her to know you like I know you. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment