Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WK1- Day 3: One and Only Love

Is Jesus your one and only?

Sadly, I haven't treated Jesus like a lover at all lately.

But the lyrics to this CeCe Winans song came to mind; 'Jesus You're Beautiful'.

I see the beauty of Jesus' life and I'm curious how he managed to make the choices he did and walk the path he did. I want to know the 'how' so I can apply that and follow.


The Lord your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love. He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

Lord, not only have I not treated you like a lover, but I haven't felt like someone you'd delight in nor someone you'd want to sing a song to.  Allow me to sense and feel this Love from you that wholly trust is there.



Jesus You're Beautiful - Cece Winans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8FSUNFXHM

No comments:

Post a Comment